I have decided to join the “High Five for Friday” movement [started by the blogger at From My Grey Desk]. Every Friday (hopefully…) I will post pictures from my week. Most of the time, they’ll be really random. Sorry about that.
1. After 3 years with my precious Android phone, I got an iPhone! This is a picture of my brother-in-law, Matt, teaching me how to use it. I still don’t know how to use it very well, but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon.
2. I started doing a Beth Moore study on the life of David. I’m really enjoying it! I’ve done a few other Beth Moore studies, and they always take me at least an hour a day to complete. This study usually only takes me 15-20 minutes a day, but is still full of Beth Moore’s wisdom…the best of both worlds!
3. This is my sister’s cat, Gus. He moved in with my parents for a few weeks, and he’s just so cute! Gus loves being in the bathroom while people take showers. As soon as you finish your shower, he jumps in and sticks his head under the faucet. He likes drinking the dripping water, apparently. I think it’s pretty weird, but he’s cute, so it’s okay.
4. FAMILY BINGO NIGHT. We played Bingo for a few hours on New Years Eve, and there were endless [strange] prizes. It was super fun.
5. My friend Sarah and her husband Ben came to visit and brought their baby, HENRY. He’s super cute. He also knows how to raise his hands and say, “Hallelujah!” which is hilarious.