10. It’s Valentine’s Day, and I LOVE Valentine’s Day, so I obviously can’t blog.
9. I’ve eaten a lot of chocolate today, because it’s Valentine’s Day, and I think I’m in a mini-chocolate coma.
8. I have to re-fold all of my clothes, because they need new creases now.
7. My friend Claire came in my room, and she’s cooler than blogging.
6. Abraham Lincoln is hanging on my wall, and he’s staring at me, and I can’t stop looking into his beautiful brown eyes.
5. I’ve spent all day working on my RESUME, which completely killed all of my imagination.
4. Because I’ve been working on my resume, I can’t stop using words like ‘Dynamic’ and ‘Innovative’
3. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, because I was up changing the layout of my blog. (IT’S NOT PINK ANYMORE, YAYYYY!)
2. I got SO MANY Valentines in my mailbox today, and I have to read them all. It will take hours.
1. My brain simply isn’t functioning.
I’m so sorry for this disappointing blog post. I was supposed to be blogging about the “Top Ten Hunky Dudes of the Bible” this week. So, be sure to check that out NEXT week, when I have imagination.